• Fairfield: Free Choice Fairfield Forum, Shop 5, 8/36 Station Street, Saturday July 17, 9am – 4pm
• Lakemba: Al Sultan Butchery, 130 Haldon Street, Friday 9 July – Saturday 18 July, all day
• Seven Hills: 702 Bus from Best Road before Mackenzie Bvd to Seven Hills Plaza, Prospect Hwy, Monday July 12, 1.01pm – 1.05pm
• Seven Hills: 702 Bus from Best Road opposite Alice St to Best Road opposite Mackenzie Bvd
Monday July 12, 3.21pm – 3.24pm
It came after another cafe in Sydney’s inner west has been revealed as a new coronavirus exposure venue, and a major coastal city in northern NSW is on red alert.
NSW Health has added Summer Hill’s Cafe Juliet to its list of close contact sites as well as Paradise Grocery in Lakemba.
The Party Games newsletterGet your political briefing from news.com.au’s political editor Samantha Maiden.
Earlier, it was revealed several locations in Coffs Harbour were visited by a positive case across three days last week, including popular watering hole the Hoey Moey pub.
The regional case has health authorities worried about a potential outbreak outside Sydney, and anyone who visited a Woolworths and Big W have been ordered to isolate and get tested.
On Sunday night, the alerts were also extended to Lithgow in the state’s Central Tablelands, while a Coles is among sites visited in a shopping centre in Fairfield.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a close contact and must get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health.
Woolworths Supermarkets Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, July 12, 5.30pm to 6pm
BIG W Park Beach, corner Pacific Highway and Park Rd, July 13, 5pm to 5.20pm
Woolworths Supermarkets Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, July 13, 5.20pm to 5.40pm
Hoey Moey, 90 Ocean Parade, July 15, 3.50pm to 4.15pm
Cafe Juliet, 1-11 Hardie Ave, July 8, 11.30am to noon
• Rugs 4 Style, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, Shop 14B, 8-36 Station St, Tuesday, July 13, 11.15am – 11.25am
• Coles, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, 8-36 Station St, Tuesday, July 13, 11.20am – 11.45am
• Fairfield Forum Pharmacy, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, Shop 14B, 8-36 Station St
Paradise Grocery, 117 Haldon St, July 11, 4.45pm to 5.05pm
• Pendle Hill Medical Centre, 113A Pendle Way, Friday, July 16, 9am – 9.30am
• Shell Coles Express Lithgow, Lot 1 Great Western Highway (corner Rydal Rd), Friday, July 16, 6.20am – 6.40am
Anyone who travelled on the following bus route at the times listed is a close contact and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result, and call 1800 943 553 unless they have already been contacted by NSW Health.
• 888-2 Bus, From Market Fair to Campbelltown Station, Monday, July 12, departed 5.23pm – arrived 5.27pm
Several casual contact venues have also been announced, including the hotel area of a Parramatta apartment block. Anyone who has been at these locations at the times listed should get tested immediately and isolate until they receive a negative result.